Comments

I have some summer squash in my fridge right now that I was wondering how to use up. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe. It looks amazing!

You’re welcome! You can customize this with any other similar-ish veggies you have on hand. I think little button mushrooms would be delicious too!

This is a GREAT summer dish. Summer ingredients, ready in 20 minutes and portable if you want to go on a picnic!

I am proud to respond to your question, “Yes, we belong to the Eat Your Vegetables” Club. My favorite store has a good produce department and I come home from there, packed with fresh vegetables.

I bought beets today and those leaves leaked water all over my car. I will forgive them. :)

I appreciate you stopping by Carole, despite missing the party. Thanks – and I hope you have a wonderful week too!

This is going on my to try list… YUM!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! Don’t forget to swing by this evening.. I can’t wait to see what you link up! :)

Tiffany,
    This looks scrumptious! I love finding new recipes to try for summer that don’t feel too heavy. I can’t wait to try this one :) Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday last week. I can’t wait to see what you link up next. Have a great week.

Michelle