The BEST sesame ginger dressing recipe – easy, creamy and better than store-bought. Great over Asian, Japanese or Chinese dishes, it’s quick & healthy!
I’ve said this before, but sometimes dinner isn’t about all the stuff.
Sometimes it’s all about the sauce…
- Got noodles? Add a meaty spaghetti sauce or homemade pesto.
- Got salad? Add homemade Italian dressing or homemade Greek dressing.
- Got vegetables? Add Thai peanut dressing.
And now you can add my sesame ginger dressing to the list too!
Homemade applesauce is so easy! Learn how to make your own healthy homemade applesauce in less than 20 minutes. Choose from classic, cinnamon, or mixed berry!
Applesauce is one of the most underrated side dishes.
- It can be served beside homemade breakfast sausage in the morning.
- Or packed in the kids’ school lunch in one of these cool containers.
- Or it can go with classic slow cooker pot roast for dinner.
This homemade applesauce recipe is an inexpensive way to stretch a meal further and fill growing bellies! Plus you can mix it up by adding different fruits – the possibilities are endless!