This flavorful, quick and easy No-Mayo Caesar Salad Dressing is made with healthy probiotics and can be made dairy-free. Enjoy with our Bacon Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap for a perfect lunch or weeknight dinner!
Have you ever REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to make something for dinner, only to realize 5 minutes before start time you didn’t have everything you needed?
That happened to me just the other day when I went to make my Caesar salad dressing recipe.
I had everything I needed… except the mayo.
So I improvised, and created no-mayo Caesar salad dressing recipe that’s SO GOOD, you won’t even miss the mayo!
Homemade Caesar Dressing No-Mayo (No Egg)
Now, I realize that I could have easily made my failproof homemade mayo recipe. Because it really is failproof and it takes just 2 minutes.
But honestly? I was feeling lazy. Those two minutes were two minutes I wanted to spend on the sofa and not in the kitchen!
My laziness worked in my favor this time, because this homemade Caesar dressing no-mayo version is:
- Just as flavorful as my original Caesar dressing
- Slightly more shelf stable (because you’re not relying on mayo, which sometimes doesn’t last as long as we need it to)
- Made with yogurt, and another way to consume probiotics!
- Ready in 2 minutes
- Can be made dairy-free
Ingredients for Healthy Caesar Salad Dressing without Mayonnaise
We already know you DON’T need mayo and you DO need yogurt, but here’s what else you need for this healthy no-mayo Caesar salad dressing:
- Plain Greek Yogurt. Full-fat, low-fat and fat-free all work, but it needs to be plain.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice. Freshly squeeze or bottled.
- Anchovy filets. Or the paste, if that’s what you have.
- Spicy Brown Mustard. Or something similar, like Dijon.
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
This might seem like a long ingredient list, but I assure you, this dressing comes together FAST!
Is Caesar dressing good for you?
How do I make this dairy-free?
Use dairy-free yogurt and skip the cheese!
How to Make No-mayo Caesar Dressing Recipe
Making this no-mayo Caesar dressing recipe is as simple as:
- Combine all the ingredients together in a blender.
- Process for about 30 seconds.
- Toss with your favorite salad.
How long does homemade Caesar dressing last?
This recipe written as-is makes enough for one salad, so I haven’t had much leftover in the fridge. I’d say you’re good for 3-5 days, but use the smell test just in case!
What does Caesar dressing taste like?
It doesn’t taste like fish, I can tell you that! Anchovies are salty and briney, and they do have a distinct flavor… Caesar tastes like a more expensive, more polished version of ranch… with a kick!
Other Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes
- Homemade Italian Salad Dressing
- Homemade Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
- Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe
- Rice and Miso Dressing
- Almond Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Cilantro Lime Dressing
No-Mayo Caesar Salad Dressing
This flavorful, quick and easy No-Mayo Caesar Salad Dressing is made with healthy probiotics, and can be made dairy-free.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: Sauces/Condiments
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt (full-fat preferred)
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz anchovy filets, drained
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan, shredded (optional)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend or process until smooth, about 30 seconds. Serve immediately, or store in a jar with a lid for 3-5 days. Shake gently before serving.
Keywords: no mayo caesar salad dressing