These delicious and healthy vegan lemon blueberry scones contain no eggs, no cream, and no butter! There’s even a gluten-free option. Try my other tasty treats like healthy homemade fudgesicles or easy blueberry cheesecake smoothie.
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Mix together the flour, ground flaxseeds, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
4. Add the coconut oil, and use your hands to work the butter in the dry mixture of ingredients.
5. Pour the lemon juice into a measuring cup and the milk, until you reach ½ cup total. Then add the extracts and stir the mixture.
6. Add the liquid and dry mixture together and stir (until everything is combined). GENTLY fold in the blueberries.
7. Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. Lightly flour your surface. Knead the dough only a few times until it comes together. Flatten the dough into a 1 inch thick circle.
9. Using a large knife or pizza cutter, cut into 8 slices (like a pizza).
10. Place scones onto the baking sheet and bake for 22-25 minutes. The scones should be lightly golden brown on the top.
Keywords: vegan lemon blueberry scones, vegan scone, vegan blueberry scones, best vegan scones, blueberry scones vegan, scone recipe vegan, easy vegan scone recipe, recipe for vegan scones,
Find it online: https://dontwastethecrumbs.com/vegan-lemon-blueberry-scones/