Classic Crock Pot Roast
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 hours
- Total Time: 10 hours 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Main meals
- Method: Slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Place half the potatoes and carrots on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Next, place the chuck roast on top of the vegetables.
- Place remaining vegetables on top and around the chuck roast.
- Pour homemade dry onion soup mix and homemade cream of mushroom soup over the top.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for at least 8 hours, preferably 10.
- Shred meat slightly with two forks, serve hot.