10 Minute Pumpkin Spice Apple Cider
This homemade pumpkin spice apple cider recipe uses fresh pumpkin puree, apple cider, and fall spices to make a delicious drink in just 10 minutes!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Simmer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree (I use canned)
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 Tbsp orange juice (fresh squeezed is best)
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large apple, chopped into large chunks
- Optional garnishes: additional apple chunks, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, orange slices, apple pie spice
- Place all ingredients except apple chunks into a cooking pot and whisk well.
- Heat over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to steam.
- While the mixture is heating, prepare any additional garnishes.
- Serve hot.
Over time some of the pumpkin will settle to the bottom – just be sure to give it a good stir before serving.
Keywords: pumpkin spice apple cider