Easy Dinner Rolls
- Prep Time: 90 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Yield: 24 1x
- Category: Bread
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 tsp yeast
- 3/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp warm water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine yeast and water in a bowl and allow to bloom.
- Add remaining ingredients and knead (by hand or using a mixer) until all of the little pieces of dough have been picked up from the sides of the bowl, plus three minutes.
- Cover the bowl with a towel and allow to rise in a warm spot for one hour.
- Pour out dough onto a lightly floured surface. Roll dough into a log shape and cut dough into eight equal pieces.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Using your hands, form each piece into a round and place on a cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Cover the dough with a towel and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Bake rolls for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.