This post contains affiliate links.
Like our spoon rester thingy there? It’s shaped like a Kikkoman soy sauce bottle. This was the “mystery freebie valued at approximately $5” if you bought 3 Kikkoman products. Their previous freebie was a reusable tote and BBQ sauce brush, both of which we could use at the moment, so I took my chances. It’s a “conversation piece” for sure.
The calendar says spring has been here for a month or so, but there’s no better indication than the produce!
Asparagus and fresh green beans are two of our favorite spring vegetables around here. Sautéing the vegetable with clean ingredients makes a super easy and delicious meal. These simple garlic green beans are easy to prepare, and pack a lot of flavor!
Sautéed Green Beans with Garlic
Simple, easy & flavorful, 5 ingredient garlic green beans. A wonderful, healthy, fresh side for and meal. An easy recipe which only takes a few minutes!
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 11 mins
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Sides
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- 1lb fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- olive oil
- In a saute pan, pour enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the pan (usually 1-2 Tbsp). Warm slightly and add green beans and garlic.
- Toss the green beans so that they’re coated with oil and cook until al dente (or preferred doneness), stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase through those links, you support the ministry of Crumbs without any additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Crumbs in this way! Read my full disclosure statement here.