Perfect Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Learn how to make PERFECT hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot! It’s so easy and comes out delicious every time!
- Author: Tiffany
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 12 eggs
- Category: breakfast
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- Eggs (up to 12 eggs in an 8 quart Insant Pot)
- Pour one cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Place eggs in a single layer on the trivet.
- Cook on “high” for 6 minutes.
- Turn the valve to “release” to release the pressure.
- Transfer the eggs (careful – they’re hot!) to a water bath. This is simply a big bowl of cold water with ice cubes. I used just one cube per egg and that was fine.
- Let the eggs sit for as long as you like, or at least until the ice melts (about 5 minutes or so).
- Let the eggs cool completely for easy peeling.
- You CAN peel the eggs in the water -whether in a cold water bath or under running water, which helps a little bit too.
- These instructions are for an 8 quart Instant Pot, but you can also use a steamer basked in the
6 quart Instant Pot.
- Serving Size: 1 egg
- Calories: 70-80
Keywords: hard boiled eggs in Instant Pot