I’m a competitive person by nature. There’s satisfaction that comes from beating my own expectations, as well as those of nay-sayers.
My husband knows that if he REALLY wants me to do something, challenge me to do it. But I have a sneaky suspicion I’m not the other one who operates this way.
I REALLY want you guys to be healthy and enjoy the benefits that come from it. So I have a challenge for you…
A 31 day frugal natural living challenge to get “Kinda Crunchy”!
Chips and Salsa:
“Kinda Crunchy” is a 31 day challenge covering real food, saving money, easy DIY’s and natural living – and it’s designed to help you eat better and live a healthier more natural life – without going broke or insane in the process.
- Each day starts with a challenge delivered straight to your inbox.
- Each challenge is broken down into specific action items for beginner, intermediate and advanced readers.
- Each action item can be completed in 15 minutes or less.
- There are 31 challenges in all and the whole thing is entirely FREE!
- Plus you get a free download “20 Small Steps to Frugal Crunchy Living” when you join!
The Whole Enchilada:
If you’ve spent any time at all researching real food and/or natural living on the internet, you know that digging into one topic leads to another, which leads to another and another and ultimately, you end up in information overload.
Which frankly, leads to quitting and giving up on making any changes at all because you don’t even know where to begin.
I’ve been searching for a guide book that weeded through the junk and only kept the most important topics. A book that broke big goals down manageable bite-size pieces and explained to me in simple terms what to do so that real positive changes were actually happening in my home.
I wasn’t able to find such a guide book, so I created my own.
“Kinda Crunchy” was created with YOU in mind.
I know first-hand how difficult it can be to make positive changes to your health and your lifestyle. I read every single email that you send me and I know you are struggling with the same issues too.
“Kinda Crunchy” walks you through the four pillars of natural living one day at a time, one baby step at a time. It doesn’t matter how long or how short you’ve been on this journey – I promise this challenge will stretch you, encourage you and challenge you to improve the way you live your life for the better.
During this 31 day challenge, you will:
- learn what aspects of real food will make the biggest impact on nutrition and your budget, and how to practically incorporate them in your home
- uncover the bad stuff hiding in our house – from food to beauty to medicine – and how we can replace it all without a huge shopping trip
- explore creative ways to use what we already have so that we’re wasting less and re-using more
- create new solutions to daily problems so you can finally find a system that works for you
As if that weren’t enough, at the end of the challenge you will walk away knowing:
- the key to successful budgeting
- why your family thinks healthy food tastes bad (and how to overcome it)
- how to make snack time work for you
- what homemade items you’d benefit from most (and which you should skip)
- how to try new foods without sacrificing family favorites
- one trick to saving big on utilities
- the four simple ingredients that will literally clean your whole house
This sounds utterly and completely amazing to me, but I understand if you’re skeptical. So here’s a few answers to those burning questions in your head:
Q: What if I can’t finish a challenge?
Feel free to work at your own pace. If you miss a day or can’t complete a challenge on time, you have all of them in-hand, ready when you are.
Q: What if I’m too busy?
I get it. You have babies on your hip and toddlers at your feet, band practice after school and soccer on Saturday, church functions and neighborhood cookouts and friends who need a listening ear.
Remember that the challenges will take 15 minutes or less. Get up early. Stay up late. Enlist the kids. Where there’s a will, there’s a way – even if that means catching up on a few challenges over the weekend.
Plus I have I’ve carefully crafted these challenges based on my own real food and natural living journey, because I don’t want you to waste your time on anything that won’t produce results or make a serious impact on your life.
Q: I’ve been doing this a long time – what can I learn?
Considering there are 3 action items for all of the 31 challenges, there are over 90 ways you can move forward on your natural living journey. Plus I’ve reviewed the action steps over and over (and over), ensuring every single one of them is the most important and eliminated steps that really don’t matter that much. I am confident that this challenge will benefit even the most seasoned crunchy mama!
Q: I’m brand spankin’ new to this – can I join?
Absolutely yes! Every challenge includes a beginner step, created for the reader who is brand new and needs a place to start.
You ready to do this? Let’s go!
Get your copy of Kinda Crunchy right here. Share your life-transforming changes via social media with the hashtag #kindacrunchy because I want to see!
This challenge wouldn’t be possible without these amazing sponsors:
- Bend Soap – the makers of the most amazing goat milk soap and goat milk lotion on the whole planet (<–not exaggerating)
- Maty’s – the makers of 100% all natural medicine that seriously work without any of the icky ingredients
- Palouse Brand – they specialize in non-GMO lentils, beans and whole grains – entirely grown, cleaned, packaged and shipped to you directly from the farm
- Redmond Trading – whose bentonite clay has found a permanent home in my bathroom (and kitchen, and first aid kit!)
- You Need a Budget (YNAB) – the budgeting software that’s changing lives because a) it’s SO practical and b) it really works!
Click over and learn more about each sponsor when you get a chance. I’ve shared them with you before (so you know I love them), but you need to see why we work with these awesome companies with your own two eyes!