One Minute Instant Pot Quinoa
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups cooked 1x
- Category: Sides
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup quinoa**
- 1 cup water**
- Measure the quinoa into a fine mesh sieve and thoroughly rinse the quinoa under running water for one full minute.
- Then place the rinsed quinoa into the Instant Pot inner pot.
- Add the water and place the inner pot into the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on top and seal it, and turn the venting knob to “sealing.” Press “pressure cook” or “manual” on high and adjust the timer to 1 minute.
- Let the quinoa cook and when the timer goes off, let the pressure release on its own naturally.
- Fluff with a fork and serve warm, OR freeze extras in 2 cup portions for future recipes!
** You can multiply this recipe as needed without changing the cook time. You can also substitute chicken stock for up to 50% of the water.
Keywords: Instant Pot quinoa