Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Apple Pie Overnight Oats – healthy breakfast that requires no cooking and tastes like apple pie. Make it the night before for a fast breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: o mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes + overnight
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: mix
- Cuisine: American
- 4 cups milk (any variety is fine: coconut, cow, almond, etc)
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2–4 Tbsp maple syrup or honey (I love maple with apple and only used 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce (make your own)
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 sweet apples, diced into 1/2 inch chunks (I used pink lady from a local orchard)
- Place 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ginger, 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, 1/4 cup apple sauce, and 1 tablespoon chia seeds into each mason jar.
- Secure lid and shake each jar until ingredients well combined.
- Open each jar and add 1/2 oats and 1/2 chopped apple to each jar. Secure jars closed again and shake well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve in the morning cold or warm up slightly.
Keywords: apple pie overnight oats