You know the phrase “Kids don’t come with instruction manuals?” That fact quickly became a reality when my crying baby wouldn’t stop crying.
My little bundle of joy and I spent many, MANY nights in the front seat of my car, parked in the garage (so we wouldn’t wake Mr. Crumbs who had to go to work in the morning) crying together as we figured the whole new baby thing out.
Have you heard, “It takes a village to raise a child?” I learned that one pretty quickly too.
My mother-in-law visited when baby #1 was three weeks old and took over for a whole week. My step-mom had weekly play dates with my infant and toddler-aged kids. My good friend came and picked up my kids when I was recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled.
As I read your emails and comments this past week, it hit me. Healthy living is a lot like having kids. There is no instruction manual and it’s incredibly overwhelming at times.
But there are villages of people out there who understand what you’re going through and want to help. The questions is, are we willing to accept it?
When I had baby #1, people offered to help with all sorts of things. Cooking dinner, cleaning, an hour of quiet so I could take a quiet bath… I politely declined most offers, thinking I was the mom and it was my job to take care of my child. I didn’t need them. I could – and needed to – figure it out on my own.
Baby #2 came and again, people offered to help. But this time, I took up every single offer I could! I had already learned the hard way that it was impossible to do it all myself and it wasn’t a lesson I wanted to repeat.
The 2015 Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is your village. You don’t have to figure it all out on your own!
What You Get
Written by incredible authors gifted in all sots of areas of expertise, there is literally no better resource available to equip, teach and encourage you in your natural living journey. The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes with over 90 eBooks and eCourses covering every spectrum and learning level within the natural living arena. It’s real help, for real life, in areas you struggle in most:
- essential oils
- fitness & weight loss
- healthy kids
- natural home
- natural remedies
- real food recipes
(Want details? See for yourself what’s included in each category.)
And what sealed the deal for me, there’s $225 worth of amazing bonus products too that aren’t just pretty things to sit on the shelf. It’s stuff you actually use and need!
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on first order, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on second order, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping
- Plant Therapy – Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oil set
- NaturOli – FREE travel essentials facial set: deep conditioning facial wash, new radiance facial creme and exfoliating walnut scrub
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products
- Lexie Naturals – FREE natural care gift set: lip balm, lotion tube and trial-size deodorant
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class
- Once a Month Meals – $32 toward OAMM membership + a free mini menu
The total value between the resources and the bonuses is over $2000.
But for six days (through midnight EST 9/14) , you can save 97% and get everything for just $29.97.
In the frugal world, we call that a killer deal. And those don’t come around that often anymore!
Won’t Use It All?
I’ve often wondered if bundles like these were a good deal, simply because I know I personally won’t use all the resources. We’re not paleo and don’t have food allergies, so I won’t be spending much (if any) time in those sections.
But here’s the kicker – there are a few resources in the essential oils section that would REALLY help me and my family right now, and the cost of those resources alone is SEVEN TIMES MORE more than the entire bundle itself.
Actually, there’s several products IN this bundle that are worth more than the bundle itself…
- The one essential eCourse I have my eye on? Worth $95.
- The “Get Cultured” eCourse? Worth $147.
- The “Go Grain-free” online class? Worth $199!!
So what’s the better choice, not buying because you won’t use all of it, or buying the bundle because it’s an easy way to get an AMAZING deal on the items you’ve been wanting to buy anyway?
That one is a no brainer!
Oh man, I hear you. Where do you start? Which ones will help the most? How in the world do you keep it all organized?!?!
This year the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes with a Getting Started Interactive Guide for each healthy living area.
Since I want help with essential oils, I can sign up for the Essential Oils Interactive Guide and I’ll get weekly emails guiding me through just the essential oil resources. Each email includes challenges and questions to encourage you and grow you in this area.
The same interactive guide is available for every section, so you can sign up for the ones you really need help in, or sign up for none at all – it’s entirely up to you. But it’s perfect when you want to make changes and don’t know where to begin.
Snag Your Bundle!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, September 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you!
My Promise To You:
Now, here are two things I want you to know:
1) I would NEVER recommend a brand or product to you that I myself wouldn’t use myself or recommend to a good friend.
I don’t say this lightly. I turn down offers to work with companies all the time because they’re not a good fit for me or you. Our goal here at Crumbs is to give you quality content, not sell out to the highest bidder. This blog is a ministry to the readers first and foremost, and sharing a brand or product with you is something I take very seriously.
2) There is NO pressure to buy this bundle.
Crumbs earns a commission for each bundle sold. Every purchase you make through Crumbs helps my family and keeps the site up and running with free content every week. But if this bundle isn’t a good fit for you or if the budget is just too tight this month, no worries!
No one should have to put off a healthier lifestyle because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need – it’s why we share great resources like the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle, and why we continue to offer free content here on Crumbs every single week! Our family has felt so much better by making changes to our diet and the products we use on ourselves. These baby steps have made all the difference in the world and I want the same for you!