Ever find yourself in the kitchen, wishing you had another set of hands? Maybe to help chop while you stir, or to help mix a batter while you saute. Or even just something to help you get done, whatever it is you have to do, faster!
We’re continuing the celebration of “High Protein, No Powder” with ANOTHER giveaway:
WE’RE GIVING AWAY A MAGIMIX 4200XL 14-CUP FOOD PROCESSOR!
Like a blender is to smoothies, the food processor is to a protein bar. It’s the tool, or machine, of the trade. I tried making protein bars with the blender I had at the time, but the end result wasn’t quite what I was looking for.
I then pulled out my small food processor and gave it a whirl. Sure enough, the bar turned out how I had imagined it would in my head.
But let me share a secret.
The mini-food chopper I used to make the recipes in the book was a lower end model. And it was cracked. And it took SEVERAL rounds of pulsing and chopping to get the job done. And the max it would hold was one recipe (or two bars). The fact that each recipe is written for only two bars wasn’t on accident! It’s all my machine could do!
It was kinda sad. I knew that these bars had so much more potential if I just had better equipment. Coconut oil was leaking out. Dates weren’t getting as small as they should (hence my recommendation to use your hands).
Yes, they were good. But I wanted them to the best they could be!
Enter the Magimix. This power and capacity of this thing is no joke. I’ve been putting it to the test in my kitchen since the day it arrived at my door.
Well, the second day. The first day I was so in awe at the machine I was afraid to touch it, lol.
Magimix is a French-based company, a culture known for their delicious food. From their website:
Magimix products are designed to make life simpler for the serious cook… for this reason, they work well and are built better to last longer… the most demanding tasks [like slicing odd-shaped chunks of pepperoni] can be accomplished quickly, easily and quietly.
The 4200XL model boasts 950 watts of power and offers three different sized bowls:
- large bowl: 3 liters, 14 cups or 112 ounces
- medium bowl: 2.6 liters, 11 cups or 88 ounces
- small bowl: 1.2 liters, 5 cups or 41 ounces
The large bowl is great for mega kitchen prep work, like chopping or slicing large quantities of food, or even making quadruple batches of protein bars.
The medium bowl is especially designed to be used in conjunction with the slicing and grating discs, making sliced/grated vegetables, fruits and cheese.
The small bowl is absolutely perfect size for a single bar recipe in the book, or small batches of baby food.
This model also comes with 12 awesome accessories.
- Want to make bread but don’t want to knead by hand? Use the dough blade.
- Is the stand mixer busy with the pie filling, yet you still need to make the meringue? This has an egg whisk attachment.
- Want thick slices of food for sandwiches or appetizers? You have your choice of two slicing discs.
- Looking to hide zucchini in the kids pancakes? Decide whether the 2mm or the 4mm is best.
- One bowl dirty, but there’s still more prep work to be done? You still have two other bowls to choose from, including a second blade!
Until this past Winter, I’ve never owned my own large capacity food processor. Now that I have one, I completely understand why everyone loves them! The Magimix is like having a second set of hands in the kitchen, and cuts my prep work time down to merely minutes!
Magimix is a proud sponsor of High Protein, No Powder – the only eBook written to educate consumers on the dangers of commercial protein bars and protein powders and teach readers how to make their own using healthy, REAL protein. Read the rave reviews about the book, and start fueling your body with REAL protein!
I have a full review of the Magimix 4200XL 14-cup food processor coming soon, but until then, here’s your chance to win one!
Enter the Giveaway!
There are seven opportunities to enter this giveaway. All entries must be in this form – comments on this post do not count as entries.
- *MANDATORY ENTRY: Subscribe to the Crumbs Newsletter (or just leave your email address if you already do). No spamming, scout’s honor.
- “LIKE” Magimix on Facebook.
- “LIKE” Don’t Waste the Crumbs on Facebook (or just leave your Facebook name if you already do)
- FOLLOW DontWasteCrumbs on Pinterest (or just leave your Pinterest name if you already do).
- PIN THIS POST on Pinterest and leave the Pin URL.
- FOLLOW @dontwastecrumbs on Twitter (or tell me you already do).
- TWEET THIS (can do once daily – be sure to update this form when you do!): Enter #giveaway @DontWasteCrumbs & #win #free #Magimix food processor in honor of eBook “High Protein, No Powder!”
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase through those links, I will earn commission that helps to keep the lights on in the Crumbs house – with no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Crumbs in this way. Read my full disclosure statement here.