Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!
First, I want to thank you, my readers, for how wonderful you are! I truly appreciate all the emails, and comments, and social media interaction I receive from you. It warms my heart to see how Crumbs has grown over the years and how YOU have supported this business and my family.
In turn, I want to offer you some really amazing products that I have come to love. And so we have a Christmas giveaway! The details are below but you MUST sign up for the email in order to get the entry notification. I know this time of year is busy so we are keeping it simple.
Here’s how it works:
- Starting December 1st, you will receive one email each day giving you a brief description of the prize and a short entry form to fill out for that specific prize. Easy peasy!
- Links to the products and sponsors are available below if you want to shop or explore. I have personally tested and tried these products and recommend them wholeheartedly!
Here are the rules:
- The entry form for each prize is open for 24 hours only. Be sure to enter when you get the email so you don’t miss anything!
- Winners will be drawn after the entire giveaway closes and notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond and verify address before a new winner will be drawn. Prizes are shipped directly from the sponsor.
- This giveaway is limited to US Residents only.
A huge thank you to our sponsors for joining us in this 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway!
Mira Brands Kitchenware
Winner picks the color!
Magnesium Lotion Shop
Maty’s Healthy Products
Includes: 1 oval and 1 round bannetons.
Includes: 1 bar of Soap, 1 bottle of lotion, 1 lip butter, and 1 loofah.
Includes: meal prep containers, ice pack, shaker bottle, tote with adjustable strap.
MadeOn: Skin Care Products
Bob’s Red Mill
Includes: two wheat flours, almond flour, two types of oats, pancake mix, granola, and corn grits.
Primal Life Organics
Includes: toothpowder, toothbrush, tongue scraper, and gum serum.
Young Living Essential Oils
Includes: Christmas Spirit, Thieves, lemon, lavender, peppermint, and tea tree oil.