If you’ve only spent a few minutes searching the web for natural remedies, I have no doubt that you’ve come across essential oils before. There’s all sorts of controversy about brands, where they come from, how they should be used and whether or not they even work.
To be honest, I was skeptic towards the entire realm of essential oils and blatantly ignored them for a long time. They sat in my cabinet – untouched, unused, and some even unopened.
Then I tried just one recipe… and as they say, the rest is history! I know use essential oils in my home and daily routines to help our bodies do what they were naturally made to do.
Not all essential oils are created equal though. I’ve tried out several brands, read lots of articles on “avoid this” and “avoid that” and have listen to my friends when they shared what worked and what didn’t. And you know what I realized?
I kept going back to Young Living.
Young Living is the only essential oil company that ensure 100% purity in their oils through their Seed to Seal program. From the seed that’s planted, to harvest, to the distilling of the oil, to third-party testing – Young Living offers 100% pure essential oils and ingredients that are sourced ethically.
Young Living generously rewards their loyal customers by offering up to 25% back, exclusive free bonus oils, free loyalty gifts and reduced shipping. I’ve been using Young Living for over two years and I’ve earned over $140 back in rewards AND received over $300 worth of oils and healthy products for FREE in the past six months alone!!
Young Living provides top notch education and training for their team, and I’m surrounded by aromatherapists and people who have been safely using oils for decades. I don’t have to rely on Google and sift through pages of possibly legit, possibly bogus information. I can get help from someone who has been doing this a lot longer than me and know that their information is accurate.
Some of the benefits of the oils that come in the Premium Starter Kit:
- Lemon: rinsing produce, getting sticky goo off things, removes stains
- Lavender: respiratory support, hair health, relaxation
- Peppermint: mental alertness, diffuse when the kids are doing their homework, settling when rubbed on the abdomen
- Thieves: great cleaning power, thieves vitality supports healthy immune system, helps to eliminate odors
- PanAway: energizing and cooling to muscles, helps to release tension in neck and shoulders, provides warming sensation when applied to the knees
- Purification: refreshes carpet, gets rid of pet smells or a house full of boys, helps to clean the air of unwanted odors
- R.C.: provides respiratory support, mix with coconut oil for a soothing chest rub, diffuse to ground emotions
- Frankincense: natural perfume, topically for skin support, diffuse for calming and relaxation
- Copaiba: elevates mood, slows down a racing mind, supports mental clarity
- DiGize: supports healthy digestion, rub on the tummy after a big meal
- StressAway: diffuse for a peaceful sleeping environment, helps with “butterflies,” great for uncomfortable situations
Getting Started With Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living essential oils has helped me and my family in our own natural living journey, and I know it can do the same for you too. I’d love for you to take a baby step and join me!
1) Click HERE to go to the sign-up page and fill out your information. Check the check box for “Wholesale Member” (otherwise you’re paying retail prices).
2) Make sure both the fields for sponsor and enroller ID say 2298517 (so I can send you your awesome freebies!) and complete the remaining fields on the page.
3) Choose the Premium Start Kit to get the most bang for your buck (that’s everything included above!).
4) Finish checking out and love your oils!
Welcome to the family – what can you expect next?
I’ll send a welcome packet with some great information to get you started with your oils. I want you to be fully informed on how to use your oils, and I’m committed to helping you incorporate essential oils into your natural living journey!