If you’ve only spent a few minutes searching the web for natural remedies, I have no doubt that you’ve come across essential oils before. There’s all sorts of controversy about brands, where they come from, how they should be used and whether or not they even work.
To be honest, I was skeptic towards the entire realm of essential oils and blatantly ignored them for a long time.
Until I tried them for myself and they worked! Here’s just a few of the ways we use essential oils in our daily routine:
- in a moisturizer to heal my acne-prone skin
- diluted to bring down fevers in my kids
- to help heal cuts and scrapes
- in our toothpaste
- in mouthwash
- in laundry detergent
- to alleviate allergies
As a frugal-minded person, I’m always trying to get the most out of every one of my grocery dollars. At the same time, we don’t want to sacrifice quality when it comes to the health of my family. That’s why we chose Young Living as our provider of essential oils.
Young Living is the oldest essential oil company in operation (20+ years!) and is one of the few (if not only) essential oil companies that exclusively controls the oils from seed to production.
Young Living offers some of the most affordable prices on the market, and as a wholesale member, I save 24% off retail price every day.
Plus, Young Living does not charge fees for being a wholesale member, nor require a monthly purchase to maintain my membership. I can buy what I need, when I need it, and nothing more!
I won’t be an essential oils expert anytime soon, so I find comfort in relying on Young Living’s customer care. They’re available nearly around the clock via email, phone or chat. I don’t have to rely on Google and sift through pages of possibly legit, possibly bogus information. I can get help from someone who has been doing this decades long than me and know that their information is accurate.
I mentioned this already, but since there’s no monthly purchase requirement, I’m saving money by buying only the oils we’re using.
I was afraid that when I bought the premium starter kit for my Young Living membership, I’d be buying oils I didn’t need. As it turns out, all the oils I use on a regular basis were included, plus some new ones that I had been wanting to try anyway like Thieves, Stress Away and PanAway.
How I regularly use just some of the oils included in the Premium Start Kit:
- Lemon: homemade toothpaste, homemade bleach alternative, homemade mouthwash, DIY allergy relief
- Lavender: homemade tinted moisturizer, homemade laundry detergent, DIY allergy relief
- Peppermint: homemade toothpaste, homemade lip balm, homemade mouthwash, DIY allergy relief, headaches
- Thieves: homemade mouthwash
- PanAway: leg and muscle cramps
- Purification: room deodorizer, carpet refresher
- R.C.: homemade chest rub
- Frankincense: homemade skin serum
Getting Started With Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living essential oils has helped me and my family in our own natural living journey, and I know it can do the same for you too. I’d love for you to take a baby step and join me!
(1) Click HERE to go to the sign-up page and fill out your information.
(2) Make sure the check box for “Wholesale Member” is checked, otherwise you’ll be paying retail prices!
(3) Make sure both the fields for sponsor and enroller ID say 2298517.
This is so I can send you your awesome freebies!
Note: If you don’t feel comfortable putting in your social security number (they only ask for tax purposes, if you decide to turn this into a business and make more than $600 per year), then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead. In either case, Young Living will never share this information with anyone.
(4) Complete the remaining fields on the page (and make of your username and password so you don’t forget!).
(5) Choose a starter kit.
You must choose a starter kit in order to take advantage of wholesale pricing, and I highly recommend the Premium Starter Kit to get the most bang for your buck. (Psst – Everything that comes in the starter kit is listed above.
Note: No other kit includes this set of essential oils. Every person who has ordered a different kit has told me that they regretted not waiting until they could purchase the Premium Starter Kit. If you cannot afford the Premium Starter Kit, I highly recommend waiting and saving up until you can!
(6) Set up your Essential Rewards Program (optional)
This is a great program if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly since it saves you on shipping and gives credit back with each order, but I suggest thinking about that and decide later.
(7) Enter your billing information and click “NEXT” at the bottom.
(8) Confirm your order. Make sure your order is complete and that you have received both a welcome letter from Young Living AND an order confirmation in your email.
Welcome to the family – what can you expect next?
I’ll send a welcome packet with some great information to get you started with your oils, including Safety and Terminology Cheat Sheets and a “12 Days to Using Your Starter Kit Oils” quick start guide. I want you to be fully informed on how to use your oils, and I’m committed to helping you incorporate essential oils into your natural living journey!