This day has been in the works for the past four months… which in today’s world of high tech everything, that’s like FOREVER.
With over 1000 copies sold so far and people ditching commercial protein powder all over the world, “High Protein, No Powder: Protein Bars and Smoothies Made with Real Food” is now officially on Kindle at Amazon!
To celebrate the occasion, we’re running flash giveaways for the next 2 weeks and discounting both “Just a Slice” and “The Whole Pie” here on Crumbs!
To enter the giveaway, keep on reading!
Nuts.com is your one-stop-shop when it comes to everything nut, seed and dried fruit related, and their selection is greater than your imagination could ever possibly imagine! Seriously, they have nearly 1500 items listed in the “nuts” category alone! That doesn’t include dried fruit, chocolate & sweets, snacks, coffee & tea, cooking & baking and gifts.
From raw to roasted, whole to pieces, organic to covered in chocolate – trust me when I say you could easily get lost browsing the countless varieties, and there will be a pile of drool on your keyboard to boot! Can you imagine the endless protein bar flavor combinations you could make?!
This 3rd generation, family-owned company is also well known for their amazing customer service. From their site:
If you experience a problem with any of our products, customer service, shipping, or even if you just plain don’t like what you bought, please let us know. We’ll do whatever it takes to make it right.
I think that the 76,964 customers who have left positive reviews on their site means that they’re doing a pretty good job of “Developing enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.” (from their mission statement)
Since there’s no way to know what your favorite nut is or whether you prefer dried blueberries over dried apples, Nuts.com is offering one lucky winner $35 to spend as they see fit in their store!
Enter the Giveaway!
There are seven opportunities to enter this giveaway. All entries must be in this form – comments on this post do not count as entries.
- *MANDATORY ENTRY: Subscribe to the Crumbs Newsletter (or just leave your email address if you already do). No spamming, scout’s honor.
- “LIKE” Don’t Waste the Crumbs on Facebook (or just leave your Facebook name if you already do)
- “LIKE” Nuts.com on Facebook (or just leave your Facebook name if you already do)
- FOLLOW DontWasteCrumbs on Pinterest (or just leave your Pinterest name if you already do).
- PIN THIS POST on Pinterest and leave the Pin URL.
- FOLLOW @dontwastecrumbs on Twitter (or tell me you already do).
- TWEET THIS (can do once daily – be sure to update this form when you do!): Enter #giveaway @DontWasteCrumbs #win #freefood to Nuts.com – “High Protein, No Powder” now on Amazon!
Nuts.com is a proud sponsor of High Protein, No Powder – the only eBook written to educate consumers on the dangers of commercial protein bars and protein powders and teach readers how to make their own using healthy, REAL protein. Read the rave reviews about the book, and start fueling your body with REAL protein!