Comments

Well, I’ve put this on my pinterest board for the holidays…now i just have to restrain myself from making it right now! Chocolate pie has been one of those elusive deserts in our family, it’s just never as good as nana used to make it. Can’t wait to try out your recipe and see what everyone thinks!

If you have chocolate lovers, you won’t go wrong. I’m not even a fan of pudding-esque stuff and this pie was awesome!

I’m sure the 1/2 and 1/2 makes it taste extra rich, it looks so good! I’ve been making chocolate pudding (with peanut butter) in the microwave and it’s really fast and easy.

Chocolate and peanut butter pudding in the microwave – that sounds deliciously disasterous to my waistline!!

Mmm! I love chocolate pie. In fact, my favorite chocolate pie recipe also has figs mixed in. Homemade chocolate pudding pie sounds fantastic. 100% of the puddings in my house are homemade, mostly because I prefer the flavour, and on occasion because only about 3 flavors (excluding chocolate, imagine that!) are available at 1 supermarket here in Costa Rica. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe, Tiffany! Found you from Works for Me Weds.

Don’t tell my husband you’re in Costca Rica! He wants to move there SO bad! I love that since your limited at the store, you make more from scratch!

Oh my! You know that I am totally going to have to make this now, don’t you! I agree that home made is better. I help cater lunches at the church I attend (to feed approx 250 ppl) and I can vouch that the home made sweets ALWAYS get eaten first! :)

This looks so good! I don’t think I have ever had chocolate pie before – I will definitely have to try it now! Thanks so much for coming out to the party at Clean and Scentsible. I’ll be featuring this tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday!
    Jenn :)

Hi Tiffany,
    This is sure a great Chocolate pie. That filling looks delicious really rich and creamy. Hope you have a great week and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

This looks amazing! Chocolate pie is my hubby’s favorite. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
    Michelle

8. Cheryl V. says

Thanks for sharing. I made this with the kids…yummy!! “This is better than the pie store!!” according to my 4yr old dd!! She experienced her love for chocolate pie when my parents took her to dinner @ Marie Calendar’s!!
    This crust is easy and gonna be my staple recipe! I used it for my pumpkin pie that is baking now!!! :)

If a 4yr old says it’s good, you know it must be! What a compliment! And ain’t that crust a cinch?! Can’t wait to make my own pie too (little jealous you’re already indulging! ;) ).

Trackbacks