Comments

Wow, this was really tough for me to read. Lately we seem to have one challenge after another and I find myself easily falling into complaining. I try to be grateful, to count my blessing but it isn’t easy. I think a Joyful June is a great idea, though I’ll admit I don’t think I’ll make it the whole month without complaining, but it’s definitely worth taking a month to cultivate gratitude, which in my experience, produces contagious joy.

Honestly, I probably won’t go through each day without complaining, but I’m determined to TRY. I’m realizing that complaining is such a waste of time, energy and breath! I think expressing joy would be an effort actually worth striving for. I’d love for you to participate in the challenge!

I started keeping a gratitude list last November and it has changed my life and my outlook on life!

Thanks for linking with Thankful Thursday!

Oh wow. This is so fantastic.
    Thank you for the lovely reminders. I love the Bible verses that accompany this post!

Thanks for linking up to First Day of My Life’s Thankful Thursday <3

Keep being blessed <3

That is God. Always reminding us what is right. And as you said, it easy to complain, but if we focus on God’s blessing in our life, the list wil be endless. Good luck- Dropping by from ” On your heart Tuesdays”.

Thanks for visiting Ligaya! I’m only three days in and it’s already completely changed my daily outlook!