- Download the toolbar – 100 SB for initial download and 1 SB daily
- Daily poll – 1 SB
- NOSO – 2 SB
- Search – min 7 SB
- Ad Rewards – 2 SB
- Games – 10 SB
- Inbox Videos – 3 SB
- Gambit Videos – 1 SB
Total for One Month = 1747 SB
Let’s keep going with four more ways to earn!
- Radium One Videos. From the Swagbucks homepage, place your curser on “Earn” at the top and click on “Special Offers.” The “Radium One” tab should be just left of the middle of the page. Click on the tab and you’ll see many offers available. Sort these offers by choosing the “free” tab on the page. You should see at least one video available to watch, sometimes more. You earn 1 SB for each video you watch. You do not need to pay attention to these videos, so feel free to walk away from the computer, or go “play games” while the video(s) play.
- Super Rewards Video. While you’re on the “Special Offers” page, click on the “Super Rewards” tab. There is usually a video at the top worth 2 SB. You do not need to pay attention to this video either, so again, make the most of your time and multi-task!
- Peanut Labs Video. From the “Special Offers” page, choose the “Peanut Labs” tab that’s second from the far right. You can sort these offers by choosing “free” and locate a video to watch that’s worth another 2 SB. Once again, you do not need to pay attention to the video.
Swagbucks TV. From the “Earn” tab on the homepage, choose “Swagbucks TV.” You can choose from a variety of topics of whatever you prefer. A meter runs for the time you watch TV (ads are included in the time) and you earn 10% of the meter for about every 1 minute you watch. You earn 3 SB once your meter reaches 100% and you can earn up 75 SB each day! You don’t have to watch these either, but you do have to click on the next video to watch. It would take some significant effort to reach 75 SB every day doing this, but you can easily reach 12 (which is my daily goal for SBTV) by having it run in a small window of your screen. I leave only the meter visible and when it adds another 10%, I click on the screen and hit refresh (or F5). I usually do this while I’m checking email or writing for the blog. If I start this first, before I do any other SB activities, I can get through a whole meter, sometimes well into another one, before I’ve finished with all the other earning opportunities that day.
Let’s check out our running total so far if we’re diligent about Swagbucks every day for one month:
9. Radium One – 1 SB
10. Super Rewards – 2 SB
11. Peanut Labs – 2 SB
12. SBTV – 12 SB (a realistic goal, but low considering you could potentially earn 75 SB!)
TOTAL: 2305 SB! Holy smokes! If we redeem these for $5 gift cards to Amazon.com (for 450 SB each), we’ve earned $25 so far this month!
If you can believe it, there are still more ways to earn! I’ll share those with you next week!