Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you when you search, complete games or other things like complete surveys. You can then cash in your rewards for prizes like cash, gift cards or even tangible goods to help off-set costs in budget. Consider it an extra way to earn cash, often times for doing very little in return!
- Download the toolbar – 100 SB for initial download and 1 SB daily
- Daily poll – 1 SB
- NOSO – 2 SB
- Search – min 7 SB
- Ad Rewards – 2 SB
- Games – 10 SB
- Inbox Videos – 3 SB
- Gambit Videos – 1 SB
Total for One Month = 1747 SB
Let’s keep going with four more ways to earn!
- Radium One Videos. From the Swagbucks homepage, place your curser on “Earn” at the top and click on “Special Offers.” The “Radium One” tab should be just left of the middle of the page. Click on the tab and you’ll see many offers available. Sort these offers by choosing the “free” tab on the page. You should see at least one video available to watch, sometimes more. You earn 1 SB for each video you watch. You do not need to pay attention to these videos, so feel free to walk away from the computer, or go “play games” while the video(s) play.
- Super Rewards Video. While you’re on the “Special Offers” page, click on the “Super Rewards” tab. There is usually a video at the top worth 2 SB. You do not need to pay attention to this video either, so again, make the most of your time and multi-task!
- Peanut Labs Video. From the “Special Offers” page, choose the “Peanut Labs” tab that’s second from the far right. You can sort these offers by choosing “free” and locate a video to watch that’s worth another 2 SB. Once again, you do not need to pay attention to the video.
- Swagbucks TV. From the “Earn” tab on the homepage, choose “Swagbucks TV.” You can choose from a variety of topics of whatever you prefer. A meter runs for the time you watch TV (ads are included in the time) and you earn 10% of the meter for about every 1 minute you watch. You earn 3 SB once your meter reaches 100% and you can earn up 75 SB each day! You don’t have to watch these either, but you do have to click on the next video to watch. It would take some significant effort to reach 75 SB every day doing this, but you can easily reach 12 (which is my daily goal for SBTV) by having it run in a small window of your screen. I leave only the meter visible and when it adds another 10%, I click on the screen and hit refresh (or F5). I usually do this while I’m checking email or writing for the blog. If I start this first, before I do any other SB activities, I can get through a whole meter, sometimes well into another one, before I’ve finished with all the other earning opportunities that day.
If we’re diligent daily about Swagbucks for one month, we have the potential to earn up to 2305 Swagbucks! Holy smokes! If we redeem these for $5 gift cards to Amazon.com (for 450 SB each), we’ve earned $25 so far this month!
$25 might not seem like much, but that can really go far when you’re stretching each dollar to its fullest. That small amount covers the cost of two whole organic chickens, four gallons of organic milk or 4 pounds or organic cheese!
Swagbucks is just one creative way we can help bring in more money each month to help reduce what goes out.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase through those links, you support the ministry of Crumbs without any additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Crumbs in this way! Read my full disclosure statement here.