Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you when you search, complete games or other things like complete surveys. You can then cash in your rewards for prizes like cash, gift cards or even tangible goods to help off-set costs in budget. Consider it an extra way to earn cash, often times for doing very little in return!
- Download the toolbar – 100 SB for initial download and 1 SB daily
- Daily poll – 1 SB
- NOSO – 2 SB
- Search – min 7 SB (I’ve never been awarded anything less than this)
Total for One Month = 441 SB
Remember that all of these opportunities are DAILY, so if you’re diligent with these opportunities, you can really earn those points fast! Here are four more earning opportunities:
- Complete Ad Rewards. Here you watch a short video (30-60 seconds) and during the video two numbers will appear on your screen. Enter the numbers at the end to receive credit. To access Ad Rewards, go to the Swagbucks homepage, place your curser over “Earn” and click on “Special Offers.” On the Special Offers screen, “Ad Rewards” is the tab on the far left. I normally see two videos each day and each is worth 1 Swagbuck.
- Play the Games. You access the games from the “Earn” tab on the homepage as well. Choose a game you’d like to play, click “play for free,” let the ad play (approximately 30 seconds) and then the game will load. Here’s where you can “cheat” – you don’t actually have to play! Let the screen sit for about a minute, then click “Back to Game Details.” Swagbucks considers this as a “play” and you earn 2 Swagbucks for every two games you “play.” Simply click “play for free” again, wait for the ad, let the screen sit, then “Back to Game Details.” Congrats! You’ve just earned 2 Swagbucks! You can do this five times, for up to 10 Swagbucks each day!
- Inbox Videos. On the Swagbucks homepage, you should see an envelope at the top, just to the left of your running total of Swagbucks. Sometimes you’ll receive a message that says “Earn 3 Swagbucks Today.” Click the link and follow the steps. Essentially you’re watching the very start of a video to see whether or not an ad plays, then reporting back to let Swagbucks know whether or not it did. A very easy way to earn 3 Swagbucks ! Also, the more often you do this, the more likely you are to receive them in your inbox!
- Gambit Videos. On the “Earn” tab from the Swagbucks homepage, choose “Special Offers.” The “Gambit” tab is second to last on the far left. Click on the tab and “videos” should be an option for you to choose. Watch the video to earn 1 Swagbucks. Sometimes there are multiple videos, sometimes there is only one. Watch as many as you can when you can!
Adding these options to what we covered in part one gives us a total of 1747 if we did it all consistently for just one month. One of the most popular (and my personal favorites) prize is a $5 Amazon gift card. You need 450 Swagbucks to redeem this and at this rate, you’re already up to $15!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase through those links, you support the ministry of Crumbs without any additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Crumbs in this way! Read my full disclosure statement here.